1. Pray for 50 God-glorifying multiplying house churches in each of the 26 people groups in Kuala Lumpur (KL).
2. Pray for a Bible in Malaccan Creole Portuguese, Malaysian Sign Language, Chinese Xiang, and Arab (Lebanese-Syrian).
3. Pray that leaders will give children the opportunity to serve together.
4. Pray that corrupt practices will be exposed and stopped and that Malaysians, especially the Malays, will reject racism & racial politics.
5. Pray for breakthrough of the spiritual atmosphere of Islam over KL and it’s numerous mosques.
Use these resources to help pray specifically each day.